RCSUMMER 2017 prE-REGISTRATION has startEd for both sEssıoNs ON MARCH 1ST!
Please read the RCSuMMEr 2017 RulEs aNd REgulatioNs before you pre-register.
Please make sure to fill out the correct session form. In case of session change requests, your registration will be passed on to the waiting list for the other session.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS ABOUT PRE-REGISTRATION
RCSummer pre-registration process can only be completed ONLINE. In order to get the best result we suggest you to use a desktop or a laptop and Google Chrome as your browser.
Information that you will need to pre-register:
- The passport number of the child/children you want to register or TC identity number if the child has TC citizenship
- Name of the school the child is registered (To be eligible to apply for the RCSummer 2017 program, the child should have finished grade 2nd through 8th in June 2017)
- Contact information of the registration contact (could be mother, father, aunt, assistant etc…)
- Two different e-mail addresses
Please provide us with a current email address that you use regularly and is different than company email addresses, as these have firewalls that prevent RCSummer reminders to be received
Due to the high demand and the limited number of participants accepted, applications for pre-registration are taken in order of submission on our online system. If the quota for applicants has been filled, your application will then be put on a waiting list in the order of submission.
If you are on the main list, a “registration completion” e-mail will be sent to the registration contact you have given on the form within 2 days and we will be contacting you via e-mail for all registration procedure.
On the day of registration a separate pre-registration form for each sibling needs to be filled out. In case one of the siblings is in the main list, other sibling/s will automatically be moved to the main list.
*Tuition includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks. Transportation is not included.
* RC graduate discount applies only if mother or father is a Robert College graduate. Sibling discount applies to both siblings. Only one form of discount will be applied to tuition payment for children of alumni and siblings.
Transportation will be provided by Gürsel bus company. Registered parents will be contacted by Gürsel regarding rules and fees.
All proceeds from these programs are donated to the Robert College Scholarship Fund.
© Copyright 2017 RCSummer