RCS ACADEMY PRE-REGISTRATION HAS STARTED ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22nd!
FOR PRE-REGISTRATION PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!
Please visit RCS ACADEMY page for course details.
Please read the RCS ACADEMY 2017 RulEs aNd REgulatioNs before you pre-register.
RCS Academy is a separate program from the RCSummer Program. The half-day courses will be offered by some of the best and most experienced Robert College faculty from Monday to Thursday between 8:15 to 12:00 am.
In order to be eligible to apply for RCS Academy, participants must be 14, 15, 16 years old by the first day of the program or be in 8th grade in the 2017 -2018 school year.
Participants may choose only 1 course per session. There will be a total of three two-week sessions. All courses will be taught in English.
Please make sure to fill out the correct session form. In case of session change requests, your registration will be passed on to the waiting list for the other session.
Registration buttons below will be activated at 10 a.m. on the registration day.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS ABOUT PRE-REGISTRATION
RCS Academy pre-registration process can only be completed ONLINE. In order to get the best result we suggest you to use a desktop or a laptop and Google Chrome as your browser.
Information that you will need to pre-register:
- The passport number of the child/children you want to register or TC identity number if the child has TC citizenship
- Name of the school the child is registered (In order to be eligible to apply for RCS Academy, participants must be 14, 15, 16 years old by the first day of the program or be in 8th grade in the 2017 - 2018 school year)
- Contact information of the registration contact (could be mother, father, aunt, assistant etc…)
- Two different e-mail addresses
Please provide us with a current email address that you use regularly and is different than company email addresses, as these have firewalls that prevent RCSummer reminders to be received
If you are on the main list, a “registration completion” e-mail will be sent to the registration contact you have given on the form within 2 days and we will be contacting you via e-mail for all registration procedure.
On the day of registration a separate pre-registration form for each sibling needs to be filled out. In case one of the siblings is in the main list, other sibling/s will automatically be moved to the main list.
*Tuition includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks. Transportation is not included.
* RC graduate discount applies only if mother or father is a Robert College graduate. Sibling discount applies to both siblings. Only one form of discount will be applied to tuition payment for children of alumni and siblings.
Transportation will be provided by Gürsel bus company. Registered parents will be contacted by Gürsel regarding rules and fees.
All proceeds from these programs are donated to the Robert College Scholarship Fund.
© Copyright 2017 RCSummer