Are you ready for “the toughest summer you will ever love”?
RCSummer 2017 counselor application HAS STARTED!!!!!
1st Session Counselor Orientation: Monday, June 19th - Sunday, July 2nd 2017 (Mandatory) (Saturday, June 24th-Tuesday, June 27th Turkish holiday)
1st Session Program: Monday, July 3th - Saturday, July 29th 2017
2nd Session Counselor Orientation: Sunday, July 23rd - Sunday, July 30th 2017 (Mandatory)
2nd Session Program: Monday, July 31th- Saturday, August 19th 2017
RCSummer Counselor Application deadline is extended to 14th of March. Please submit your form by Tuesday, March 14th. Applications received after will be considered depending on the needs of the program.
RCSummer is an English language based day program for participants between the ages of 8 to 14, at Robert College (for more information about Robert College please go to www.robcol.k12.tr). Most participants are Turkish. We are looking for college or graduate students who are passionate and excited about working with us for one session( either 4 or 5 weeks including the orientation) or both sessions( 8 weeks). All counselors are provided with accomodation in the dorms and 3 meals a day during the week.
Below is a brief counselor job description:
Counselors will be able to…
- ... work with young children between the ages 8 – 14
- ... interact with people of other cultures
- ... communicate fluently in English
- ... plan activities and manage their time well
- ... work together as a team
- ... be professional at all times
- ... take initiative, be creative and a problem solver
- ... do necessary research about the program theme and the program elements required.
- ... to work extra hours to make the program as successful as possible
- ... engage young participants in entertaining activities
- ... care for the safety and the well-being of the participants
- ... be a good role model for the participants
If you would like to know more about RCSummer please send an email rcsuMMEr@robcol.k12.tr and we will be very happy to respond you!!!!
All proceeds from these programs are donated to the Robert College Scholarship Fund.
© Copyright 2017 RCSummer